The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

EatFiend Product fuckin' review.
So my mom just came back from vacation and brought me 3 bottles of hot sauce! I didn't even have to steal 'em either! Anyway,  they are good as fuck. 
 "The Butt Burner" is the most mild of the 3, so basically it for pussies.
 The "Texas Tongue Torcher" was pretty fucking good, to the point that I had to drink some beer a few seconds after. Then I needed some more beer, then some more, then some more..... and fuck it! Why not a shot of Jameson too! 
 But boy oh boy the goddamn cock-suckin' "Texas Tail Torcher" was so goddamn hot I know for sure Im gonna be shit fireballs from my asshole tomorrow morning!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the 1st ever EatFiend product review.
From yer EatFiend friend, foe, allie - Sgt. Baconator  

No comments :

Post a Comment