The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Mandatory Bloggery

Here it is. Another installment from EatFiend.
 I personally don't feel this way about my job. But what a way to go out.
 
 Adorable dog
 Thats what I tell kids when they tell me to ride there board. If it ain't a P2, then I ain't risking cracking yer stick.
 Bacon dogs
 Cooked potatoes
 Hearty drunken breakfast
 Percy
 Anti Hero's new picnic table.
 Piech
 As usual, losing at poker.
 I guess you can polish a turd.
 Its football season and that means going to sports bars.  Pitchers of Pacifico anybody? You stay classy San Diego.
 BornRetard
 Checked into Sr. Mango's never disappointed. 
 Im a hungry man, I don't want pizza
Gonna blow over yer house
And eat ya
 Left over steak with Guinness. You can never go wrong with Guinness.
 Helped Beagle finish his ramp. Pentagram by Neil, text by myself.

 Zeus!
 Greasy breakfast
 Bloody mary with fish sticks. I guess Im a gay fish.
 roadkill
 Sometimes you gotta add some chips to make yer chip stack look bigger.
 Cooking steaks in butter.
 Donald Gately

 More Guinness!
 People drinking
 People eating
 Burrito for the roommate. 
 It can be a long walk home sometimes.
 Breakfast.....
...and Waynes World! Can't think of a better way to start the day off.

EatFiend!

-Sgt,Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment