The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, November 26, 2012

EatFiend @ Hodads, downtown San Diego

Hodads Burgers located in downtown San Diego on Broadway....
I've been walking past this place for a while now and it was only a matter of time.
 Very kicked back environment, skater friendly burger joint.
 Reasonably priced menu. Yer definitely getting what you pay for.
 Lots of beer on tap, I chose Stella.
 Cool shit hanging all over the walls. Just a few blocks from Petco park.
 This is an order of onion rings. Like I said, you get what you pay for.
 LordBlah approves. This wasn't his first rodeo.
 The beers just kept coming, thanks Pato!
 DonaldGately does not approve, "no fotografia".
 I was about to pocket this hot sauce.....
 Conveniently my burger arrived in time. Double cheese burger with pastrami and bacon and I had it S.A.C.'d (swiss, american and cheddar cheese was added.)
 Bubs marveled in all its greasy and meaty glory!
 Much like my beer, my burger didn't last very long.
We were topped off with a complimentary milkshake. We were all a bit full but had a go at it anyway. Sinfully delicious!

If yer ever out skating in downtown San Diego, end the day right with a greasy ass burger and a couple of pints.
Cheers!

EATFIEND!

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment