The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How Tuesday: Fixing up a $3 pizza.

Bought a couple of frozen pizza's at Vons the other day...
$4.99 on sale with a $1 off coupon (you gotta look for these things). The Larb requires nourishment, but must do this on a budget if said Larb would like to be able to purchase his fill of PBR.
 Pretty ordinary I say.
 Prepping station. Make sure you preheat that oven.
 Cooked up some mushrooms in bacon grease.
 Some left over chicken sausage with spinach and red bell pepper.
 And as I mentioned before, bacon! Mmmmmm bacon.
 Before
After

I added some pasta sauce, 'cuz I hate dry pizza. I just grabbed a bunch of stuff from my 'fridge and went for it. Tasted like a $15 gourmet pizza form yer local pie shop. Anyway, do it as cheap as you can. That's the fun challenge.

EATFIEND!

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment