The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

EatFiend @ Carnitas Snack Shack

Time to get porkified my fellow Fiends... 
The Carnitas Snack Shack is located on 2632 University avenue 92104 in the heart of North Park.
It's right by Western Steakburger which is often hard to pass up since they have really darn good milkshakes.
 Slow cooked pork products that will melt in your mouth like butter.
 Digital menu: check
local beer selection: check
Outdoor seating: check
Credit cards accepted? check
Open from noon 'til midnite: check
 Walk up window: check
Closed on Tuesdays only.
 So I've been there 2 times in the last month or so. The first time I went  
I purchased the Triple Threat sandwich, which consisted of a pork loin patty topped with some shredded pork, topped with some bacon strips and pickled relish sauce. 
Fucking amazing!
 The second time I went I purchased the standard B.L.T.
Served on Texas toast. I fucking love Texas toast. 
It too was fucking amazing.
This, with fries cost me about $12.
Bacon.... sweet, mouth watering bacon.
Get over there and grab yerself a bite.

EatFiend!

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment