The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Super Bowl 47

I have to admit this was a pretty good year for football...
...My beloved Patriots didn't make it to a Super Bowl this year, but one can't complain when your team goes to the playoffs every year. This years playoffs were more exciting than the past few previous years. It ended up being the 49er's and Ravens. I picked the Ravens to win, for some odd reason I bought into the whole Cindarella-RayLewis story.
 Anyway, WormTits and I hit the market to stock up and throw an appropriate SB party.
Plenty of PBR and Heineken were first picked up along with a few pounds of chicken wings, peanut oil for the deep fryer and chips! CHIPS!... CHIPS!... CHIPS!... CHIPS!... CHIPS!
 Which will you choose?
 Cooking a pound of bacon.
 Only to be added to my delicious potato salad.
A real labor of love. 
 The game began. We played SB squares for $1 each and also did a SB quiz for $3 a pop.
I won the quiz, $27 in winnings. Yes!
 Hyped the AmazingMadman appeared from thin air with a case of Coors in hand
and an appetite for anything deep fried!
 Thanx Capt.Butterface and ShellySwallows for making all of that cornbread batter for the deep fryer.
Thanks for the Lime-A-Rita too, it helped me through the next morning.
Best hangover cure I could come up with.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment