The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Shred 'til We're Dead! w/Craigosaur, Capt.Rue, Kleinbell, Scooter, Fish, DHodge, Shmanner, Gumby and Damon


Back to the blog, here we have another edition of S.S. to please the skate side of yer brain!
 Craigosaur with a manual just for me. I love these moments. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 DHodge being my model on how to work my new cell phone camera. As seen on the EatFiend Instagram. 5-0 fakie
 Kleinbell shredding! Frontside scraper.
 Then I discovered the "sport" option that my camera can shoot in. It was so fun taking these.
Route 44's lil' Fish gettin' some.
 Kleinbell shredding!
 In case it wasn't obvious, we are shredding the Tum Yeto ramp. Scooter with a front-D.
 My main man Capt.Rue killing it as always. I filmed a sick line he did coming out in the next EatFiend montage on YouTube.
 Now Scooter is airing into a back-D. Did I mention Smolik was there? So sick.
 I took a buncha these sequence pics. Not sure how to get rid of the blur though... oh well, fuck it.
Anything is better than my previous camera.
 Back boneless with a shadow...
 Back boneless without shadow. DHodge is a great skater, you recommend something to him and he handles it.
 This gnarly piece of 'crete is called "Fontana 2". Here we have DHodge gettin up in that cradles ass!
 Gumby handling the cradle frontside duties.
 Group photo. DHodge carving.
 Shmanner playing on the flat bar. Crooks.
 And another...
 Damon with a front board skidder.
Botched crook into a noseslide.

Lots more of shreddtacular photos to come!
Maybe I'll be in the next one!
Psych!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment