The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Holiday Randomness


Bunch of random stuff right here...
But that's why you come here, right?
Hung out at Route 44 for a bit. Glad to see that business is good.
Sun bathing Igby. Look at that dick-tail.
Hungover WormTits watching football stressing out about fantasy. 
He won.
Winners get pizza!
AK-47
On the left if Pizza Hut's sausage and pepperoni with garlic crust. On the right is Little Caesars "pretzle crust". Bothe were great but I have been favoring Pizza Hut as of late, simply because their crust is so damn moist with butter and grease!
Bre-mode at Unit Craft. Eating healthy is frustrating because I get hungry shortly after. I'm not used to grazing throughout the day (unless it's football Sunday), I normally just eat three square meals a day.
Morning hype.
The homey Nuge started up a clothing company called "Vol.4" 
Pretty bad ass I think. This just makes me wanna go camping.
Vol. 4 "Dos Amigos" part 1
Been on a smoked salmon kick as well. I put it on a bagel and it;s fucking delicious.
Vol.4 "Dos Amigos" part 2
Hand drawn Christmas card I made for a co-worker.
Vol.4 "Dos Amigos" part 3
Random shit on the streets of North Park. That's so saaaaaaaaad.
The bub made a calendar. It's fucking awesome and you should get one too. Even though January is almost gone, I'm sure ItWasTheLight would smoke you out to make up for a lost month.
Good times at Memo park.
Rock hard.
The wife sure does know how to decorate a tree.
I back it.
Got a new travel bag from the wife for Christmas. Biscuit was digging it too.
Psyched. Now I can act like I know shit about music.
This cracked me up.
We out there.
This spot is fun and always skateable.
Indeed it does.
Not sure if this real or not. Another reason to stay outta the ocean.
Christmas ham at my parents house. Mouth watering delicious.
New read. 
Remember that broccoli that grew in my backyard and got super huge?
Yea, it's gone.
It stank.
Falco on recycables duty.
Cheers!
CommandNBeef is always down to walk to the liquor store.
Pizza the mother fucking Hut!
PIZZA THE HUT!
Vince and his damn Dolphins jersey.
Fuck the 'Fins.
Really hyped on this find.
Pistachios are the best.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment