The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- New Years Eve 2014


New years eve 2014 went off without a hitch...
Make it through this blog and we will enter into our Oakland adventure, starting tomorrow.
ItWasTheLight's calendar made it onto the Unit Craft wall of fame.
Lunch time mush. I'm pretty sure it's chicken mush that I made a few posts ago.
New whip! She is a fixer up'er, but as soon as I get her running I'll be the talk of the alley.
Decisions, decisions...
Old classmates right here. Sharing beers. They aren't queer.
We wound up at NastyNeil's pad. The new year was just a few hours away.
Everyone was taking turns holding NastyNeil's little pit bull pup.
Then NastyNeil's roommates dog decided to follow me back and forth to the kitchen nipping at my feet and ankles the entire time I was there. Stoked! 
Went off to CVS to pick up some supplies. Fireball was having a new years eve fire sale.
OH, THE BURNING!
Don't know how I found this, but I did.
Then around 11:15p.m. ItWasTheLight came over with his girlfriend and BornRetard.
We decided to party for a bit at my pad since NastyNeil lives a few doors down and go over there to break in the new year.  
"Fuck your music." "You don't know shit about hardcore." Here he is heading out the back door probably going to curse someone out and bum a cigarette.
The next morning, Duffman hubba.
Then brunch at The Patio. Never been to this place. And I was hungover as shit.
Not a bad menu.
Mandatory bloody mary.
And a bacon pancetta sandwich. Pancietta is hoity-toity for fancy fucking bacon sandwich. The fries at this place sucked ball. Floppy, barely cooked, not even crispy.
Don't worry what in it. Just eat the shit.
Raddnaisse.

LordBlah's bachelor blog is next!

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment