The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- St. Patricks Day 2015

Another St. Patrick's day has come and gone!
I'd be a damn liar if I said I didn't enjoy myself. Let the shit show begin!
PBR and Fireball. Don't ye worry, there was plenty of Jameson and Guinness going around too.
Cheers fuckers!
One more round and it's bottles to the ground!
DonaldGately stretching it out.
MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!

It's not St. Patty's day music, butt fuck it. My favorite part was the headbanger with the pizza sign
Seven pounds of corned beef was cooked to perfection and consumed! Not a single piece  was left behind. EATFIEND!
Mandatory celery, carrots, onions and mashed potatoes.
Mouth fucking watering.

Homer said it best.
Stinky was in and out of reality.
Yesssssss!

Not sure why these Canadian fucks didn't use corned beef. Whatever.
Also this is the definition of "epic".
ep·ic
ˈepik/
noun
  1. 1.
    a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the history of a nation.
    synonyms:heroic poem; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    of, relating to, or characteristic of an epic or epics.
    "England's national epic poem Beowulf"
    synonyms:heroiclonggrandmonumentalHomeric, Miltonian
    "a traditional epic poem"
    I'd really fucking appreciate it if people would stop misusing the damn word.
Homemade Irish soda bread. I fucking know how to get baked!
Guinness bombs were all around!
Tender and juicy.
I added green dye to the mashed potatoes. I was feeling drunk and festive.
Onions and cabbage. The fiber is good for your butthole.
Which will you choose?
Obviously the knife was baked inside. Just kidding.
Everyone was happy. I love feeding my friends. You know it's good when everyone is quiet and stuffing their suckholes.
BeerBongin'Brockman and his better half were there. He brought me a copy of "Cold War". Unfortunately it was empty! I thought it was a good James-prank. No hard feelings bub.

This is pretty rad.
DESTROY!
Stinky was doing his usual routine.
Sleepy Stinky.
These were awesome. Green room!
Everything was fine and dandy.....
 Then Stinky chose to start a wrestling match with HurricaneHeman!
 The struggle was intense!
 But Stinky can't stop my thunderous strength!
 It was a battle he would have never won.
 The price you pay is my slimey taste buds on yer face!
 He was not psyched.
 Kisses!
 Kisses for everyone!
 WormTits tried to resist, but c'mon, I'm hot!
 I wonder what I was listening.
 It's not gay if your blacked out, right?
 So gross.
 Yep, I was definitely not home.
 Lucky for WormTits, I didn't have a boner.
 It was a fun night.
Thanks to VeronaKitty for catching the shit show.

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment