The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Shit Machines


SHIT!
 Left over tri-tip and bacon for breakfast.
 Soft boiled eggs. Man shit right there.
 Biscuit in his kitty apartment. He loves it.
 WormTits made some cheesy, jalapeno chicken mush. It was delicious.
 Chasing the dragon. Got knocked out by the same individual that knocked me out last time. Doh!
 Stopped by Stinky's stink pad and he showed me his supply of Albertsons whisky.
Holy shit.
 Slims Barbershop. At it again.
 Then we took the shit machines out to shit.
 Pretty rare to have rain in San Diego, but I was loving it!
It was fun filming this shit.
 Brodi. 
 For Hank. Even though Hank is a fat fuck, I still feed him behind Stinky's back.
 Room service.
 Fat fuck.
Later that evening, I got my fat fuck on as well.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment