The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- SkateMaster Tate, La Cumbre & Curb Grinding

KEEP THE FUCKING HYPE GOING!
Pump up the volume and enjoy a beer and the blog!
 We out there!
 Good ol' DMV. I hated skating here when I was younger simply because I couldn't slappy grind. The moment I learned slappy's it changed my fucking world.
 Cameras were rolling.
 31 years of age and I finally learned H-slides. Fuck yea.
 Heavy lifting.
 D-fucking-licious!
I need a Jolt!
 Old Mill Cafe never fails.
 Torrey Pines State beach. Stumbled across this beauty. I know alot of tricks have been done on it but all I can think of is Matt Mumfords back bluntslide and Andrew Elliot's tailslide kickflip out. I looked at it for a while, in my hay-day I would have been more than happy to 50 and frontside noseslide this bitch.
 Beautiful hiking trails.
 This raven was rad. He was chillin' Not even really bothered by us.
 Locals only.
 Beautiful creature.
 No sun at all, perfect 'cuz I was sweating my balls off in the overcast.
 My better half.
 Ride the fucking lightning!!!
 Mandatory panorama. Too many kooky people.
Sand people. See them?

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment