The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Gaglione Bros., Slingin' Steak and Petco Park

It's been a busy month of skating fast and being fat. Summer is here! Hand me another beer!
Spot scouting off Mission Gorge road. Quick run up to obtuse angled ledge.
Naturally, I got nothing for it.
First time to this place. Been hearing people rave about it for years.
Meatball sub with pepperoni and some garlic cheese fries.
Grand total came close to $20 (drink included).
It was a tasty fun experience, but next time I'll spend that money on sandwich supplies at the market.
Marinated flank steak courtesy of KingBaby. I forgot how crisp and smooth Coors Original is out of the bottle.
Contorted evil Ixby.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea!
Doesn't get any better than this! BBQ OR DIE!
Fucking adorable.
With a little Sid Vicious snarl. Love it.
Meats meat and a man's gotta eat. Nice and juicy.
San Diego's finest against the Oakland A's.
Oh yea, it was my birthday too.
That means I'm drinking the good beer!
Psyched crew!
Puffer face.
Everybody was having a blast/
More Sculpin!
Chicken fucking wings!
At this point it was 2-0, A's. I was balls deep in my fried chicken and was letting the beast of consumption get the better of me.
Aftewards, things got very hazy.
"Hey boner!"

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment