The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Mandatory Bloggery- R.I.P. Mr. David Bowie

We lost another great...
With so much sadness over the last few days of some of my musical idols, it's important to stay hyped....
With that being said, let me just say that I'm gonna miss David Bowie. Bummed I never got to see him in person, but I can always hear his voice just by putting on one of his cd's or a skate video.

I remember the first time I heard his music and wondered who this awesome musician was...
Your eyes can be so cruel...

One of my favorite skaters, Arto Saari skating to the best Bowie song ever. This tune has it all.
Switch front board down Hollywood 16 was insane. Fuck yea Arto.

I'll leave ya'll with my personal favorite tune. I really love the vibe of this live performance.
1972

Love you Bowie. See you in the stars.

EatFiend


 

No comments :

Post a Comment