The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mandatory Bloggery- Tick Ditch Session #2 Kill Kill Kill Whitey

Welcome back to the party! Pull up a seat and grab yerself a brew!
Enjoy!
Pizza party with Jeff and Nans.
Loving my Halo addiction.
Don't remember where I got this, but it was fucking good.
Pizza slasher.
The bub Isaac Patterson was part of an art show in Barrio Logan.
Great job bub! Proud of ya!
 
I bought some prints. I was pretty hyped on them!
Drunken walking quesadilla.
Mandatory carne-asada fries.
Look at the meat!
In all its glory.
There it is, the green Nash board. That was my first skateboard ever. 
Wish I still had it.
Driving pizza helps me handle the traffic better.
Took BornRetard on a Tick ditch mission and a drainage ditch almost swallowed his board whole.
He got lucky.
Lucky that it landed on some tumble weeds and not in the nasty sewer water.
Couldn't believe I missed this one.
Came prepared this time.
Old man had to get his skate legs back.
The Filipino King has joined us!
Where one is, the other is. Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Hanger 18! I miss those days.
Sent this to Ken Lewis. He was stoked!
Cody is one to never back down from a good kicker.
The bub has got some legit pop!
After a few hours in the ditch and hot sun, we retreated to Saint Archer brewery for some cold pints.
Good 'ol Hans filter.
Chug-a-lug.
Saint Archer was cool. Don't really see them doing a whole lot that is different though.
Still hyped to finally go to it.
Blogumentation.
Then it was straight across the street for some double sided red curb action! Yeeeeeeeee!
The King!
Closer.....
Closer...
Perfect.
Happy birthday, Dad!
I'd like to dedicate this post to my dad, he just turned 67 the other day.
He's made me into the man I am today.
Love you pops.

-EatFiend-

No comments :

Post a Comment