The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- 3rd Annual Shred For Shockus

TAKE A MOMENT TO HUG YOUR LOVED ONES AND BE THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE!
MISS YOU SHOCKUS, THIS BLOG AND GRINDS ARE FOR YOU BUB...
Miss you bub!
I got there pretty early. Actually manned up and wallied the concrete trash can for once.
Thanks to all that make this event happen.
Such a rad graphic. Pretty accurate to how Shockus really was.
BK had to bounce to work a little early.
Things were hating up.
The King held down my chair with Jimmy Carlin. The shade was prime real estate, I'll say.
Barrio Mike and Cody. Shred bubs for life!
Scott and Piech joined in on the fun. 
Spencer wiggin' out.
Clear sunny sky. Truly a beautiful day at America's finest city.
The mini hubbas are fun!
Dowdy thumbs up with the mashing.
Joe Arnold. I went to high school with this bub!
I missed out on the burgers, so I decided to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich.
No bad ideas.
People everywhere.
Alex knows how to pick the winners!
High speed Juan.
Lefty!
Adrian Mallory was there, ripping.
Brandon Perelson
San Diego legend.
Wayne, a.k.a. 'Ollie-Ese'. Apparently he doesn't really appreciate that nickname.
Dave tried hooking him up with a new board and he just kept declining.
Notice the duct tape all over his nose?
Bubs everywhere.
Memo-homie Nolan.
My favorite photo from the day. Big John and Shockus in the sky.
Then the homie Nolan had a collision with another skater and hit his head. Kind of took the ar out of the whole day. He was okay.
Cody with his brothers Enjoi model.
Quiver.
Time to go home. I was tired. Everyone was tired.
Dave Coyne sighting!
Then I went home and bbq'd some wings.
Video recap of the day coming soonish.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment