The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Getting Plowed by BK

Stupidity is what got me into this situation....
I've been to WSVT before. Don't really film there too often. But when I'm with the bubs and they are shredding something that isn't easy to skate, I'm gonna whip my camera out.
The session was going fine until I thought it was a good idea to stand down in the bowl area, rather than up on the safe deck......Bad move.
Here is a prime example of when a one hundred and seventy pound skateboarder hot-rodding around WSVT, runs straight into a two hundred and thirty pound fatso (me).
Don't worry, BK was fine. I think he was more startled than injured. Myself, on the other hand walked away (painfully), with a bruised thigh. It was the worst dead-leg I ever had.
Filmed back in the month of May, 2015.

The lesson learned here is to never assume that you are seen.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment