The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Pappi & Harriets Adventure (Creepy Creeps and Mariachi El Bronx)

Took a little evening trip out to the desert for a drinkin' and stinkin' good time with the bubs!
It's good to get outta' Dodge.
Our place for the night. $60 for the night! Not bad.
Or cab driver was a real hoot.
We have arrived! Psyched to check out a spot in the middle of no-wheresville.
Creepy Creeps!
I was trying to get a good shot, but the place was packed.
Then I got this one and was happy. Love the lighting.
Vroom vroom!
Mix board. The compulsive kid in me wanted to push every button and twist every knob.
I thought this was a statue of the Undertaker at first, then the bartender informed me that it's a statue of the owner! How bad ass is that?
THE DEAD MAN versus MANKIND!
The greatest match in wrestling history if you ask me. I was 13 years old and in awe of the abuse Mankind's body took. Much like skateboarders do to themselves.
Don't know how or why, but I ended up with a vodka soda in my hand. 
OOPS!
More beer.....
Time for some close up photos of Mariachi El Bronx!
I was drunk when I took these photos, so they didn't all turn out so great.
The positive vibes were high this evening!
Stoking the crowd!
Rocking the night away.
The bub Jason was wasted, as was I.
We woke up in a terrible slumber.
It was an inside job. If you get the joke, then you get the joke!
Dinner of champions!
We are DEVO!
Wind mills.
Just taking in the beautiful views!
On the ride home we saw the dinosaurs from 'Pee Wee's Big Adventure'!
So happy about this!
Hungover as fuck.
Apparently the brontosaurus was an actual house.
DonaldGately was too hungover to take in the sight.
Childhood dreams coming true!
FYI.
I wasn't there for it, but awhile back the wife climbed on top of this foot and fell off!
That'll happen!
It was monstrous.
One of my favorite movies of all time!
Dream house.
Jason was hyped too. We are big kids.
I'm a rebel Dotty, a loner...

Then it was home to this beautiful plate of carne-asada nachos!
Life is pretty, pretty good!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment