The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Foundation Skateboards 'Oddity' Premiere Pics

I've always been a huge fan of Foundation Skateboards.
Nervous Breakdown was my first 'F' video.

After I saw this part I was torn between Ethan Fowler and Jamie Thomas. Needless to say it didn't stop me from buying black Dickies, long sleeve black Zero shirts and dying my hair black.
I remember back in 2000, I went to the Art Bars 'Subtitles and Seagulls' premiere at the Sprekles Theatre in downtown San Diego.

It was fucking awesome. J-Roy is fucking awesome.
The main premiere happened up in Long Beach the weekend before. Now it's time to stoke the San Diego bubs!
 Still on the wagon for a bit. So I came prepared.
I'm hooked on these.
Literally haven't been to this bar in 9 or 10 years. I'm not a 'booty basement' type of bub.
I was hyped to hear that the bub Corey Duffel was djing the event! Finally got to meet his wife Rachel, she said we had met before (which we haven't), but I'm sure she says that to every swingin' dick that fans out on the Duffman. Guess I'm no different.
10 years of Duffman. King of the two song video part!
Bubs everywhere!
Hi Jeff!
Hans filter!
Oaks! He's a real nice guy.
The bub Julian Vasquez. Twisted Wheels Curb Club!
Opening part! He does a real sick slappy grind in it!
Nothing odd about this video! Foundation was back to their old roots! It had a Art Bars feel to it!
The cast/crew.
Meme God, Tosh Rice.
A fan came in to get his boards signed by the Duffman, he was more than happy to do so.

One more, I'm a fan! He should have gotten SOTY.
I remember the premiere of 'Cataclysmic Abyss' was at the Gaslamp movies theatre in dtSD.
When he did the fakie kickflip into the bank (his ender) the whole crowd lost their shit.
Duffman is insane!
Like I said, bubs everywhere! Lot's of laughs and bullshitting.
That's how I roll!
I watched the video four times and then walked home.
It was a good night. I fucking love skateboarding and those involved in it.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment