The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Madness

FIND SOME MEAT ON SALE AND MAKE A FEAST FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!!!
Pork is on the menu! Never cooked a pork loin before without my Mom's help, but here goes nothing!
Garlic, lots and lots of garlic.
And bacon! You know when we here at EF hq get to cooking we love to cook with bacon!
Looks like shrimp kinda.
And asparagus. Eating asparagus makes me feel healthy when I smell what it makes my pee smell like. Then I just laugh 'cuz I know I cooked the asparagus in bacon grease! 
First attempt ever at butterflying a pork loin.
Aaaaaand I nailed it!
Seasoned with salt and pepper.
Garlic and olive oil.
ground up bacon and asparagus.
Oaxaca cheese! Basically, it's mozzarella string cheese.
"Oaxaca" is apparently a state in southern Mexico below Puebla and Vera Cruz.
I never knew, and knowing is half the battle.
G.I. Joooooooooeeeeeeee!
Rolling up and tying up this bad boy was the hardest part.
Salad. Nobody cares about salad.
After about two and a half hours in the oven, boom!
Oozing cheesey goodness.
Came out perfect!
And I made mashed potatoes and gravy too!
More angles of my juicy pork loin!
Gluttonous.
Meat party.
Time to slice it up! And it came out moist and juicy if I may say so myself!
That there is a meal I'd pay a heavy dollar for.
I was really hyped how this came out. 
Good old Ancient Age played a factor in keeping my senses razor sharp while I tossed this salad right into the trash.
I would even go so far as to say it's 'restaurant quality', but fuck that jazz.
This here is HOME MADE COOKING!
Seconds. Always gotta have seconds.
Left overs go into the 'fridge for tomorrows lunch. Mamma didn't raise no fool.
Time for a nap.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment