The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Biscuit Pics & Screen Shots

By the end of this blog, your gonna realize I love food, skateboarding, my friends and kittys!
But I'm sure you know that already.....
Sweetness.
He loves his place.
Star gazer.
The kids are alright.
The bub Jordan Carter swung by the Skatepark recently.
He's still ripping!
Benny's Mexican Food. They took down the Trench and Shockus sticker already.
I love this meme.
Gnarly spots in La Jolla. I think Brandon Turner switch tail dropped in on tis beast.
Never forget baby Biscuit!
Extreme close up.
More like "Travis, in his thirties. Used to work at a skate shop and moose's his way behind the counter to pretend that he works at a skate shop.
Heard he frontside flipped that one 6 stair."
Me most days.
Also me most days.
Getting paid in beer and cash to model.
Life is hard-ish.
Goals.
 I just wanna wrap my face in bacon.
Ray Barbee! I love me some front noseslides!
Current day close up of Biscuit. He's a tiger!
Some photos I just can't let go....
This will always make me laugh.
Love you Hans!
John "The Man" Reeves!
If I were a SpongeBob character.
Figgy is amazing. Shoulda been SOTY.
Crazy filters on Instagram.
Classic.
FYI.
FUCKING HUNGRY HYPE!
DavidJ showing some love!
Truck out in Tennessee!
His mullet is amazing.
Post Wizard Retreat hype.
Life is pretty dang good.
Alfy! This dude is still out there ripping!
FYI
CajunDave showing some love out in NOLA.
HIT ME UP ON INSTAGRAM @EATFIEND IF ANYONE OUT THERE WANTS TO BUY A SHIRT!
Can't bring me down. I'm too high for you!
If this was real I'd buy it!  
Stoked for this show!
YES I AM!
Mike York classic style, classic trick!
The bub Joseph and I in the NYC last year. Miss you Joseph!
BK floating!

It's a beautiful world we live in!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment