The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Another Day at the San Diego Zoo (That's My Shit)

ZOO BLOG, COMING THROUGH!
GANG WAY!
*BEEP BEEP*
Sleeping dragon...
Into a full stretch...
What a show off.
Heavy weighs the crown, I guess.
Thanks to the bub Larue for hooking me up with a copy of this vid! 
NEWS UPDATE: We acquired (didn't buy) a fidget spinner!
The kids were more hyped on it than my old ass.
Igby wasn't into it.
It kept them slightly entertained.
Went to the Zoo with the wife, as is tradition.
Visited the tigers. 'Cuz that's my shit right there. 
Big furry kitties are my business.
Strutting around for me. Showing off them spots.
It was probably close to lunch time. 
We were hyped to see each other.
Pearly whites.
Look at tat smile!
We have our moments.
On the catwalk, on the catwalk, as I do my little turn on the catwalk.....
Cheers to my babe! Did I mention the San Diego Zoo has an excellent selection of beer?
"Pengys!" is what she calls them.
Black bears eating watermelon.
That's my shit too!
NOM NOM NOM NOM....
Mopped it up!
Panda bears eating bamboo! That's my shit too-too!
My phone opted to focus more on the fence rather than my furry compadre.
It's all good! We have year passes.
Mood.
Mandatory visit with the giraffes. I like to get a weather report from them.
Wish I had the skin of a rhino.
I got spots, baby!
WhiskeySlimeMike in his natural habitat.
Even when he looks kinda cute, his eyes are piercing through my heart.
Leftover tri-tip with some asparagus, onions and a twice baked potato with a baked egg in one of the 'tater skins! I think to date, this has been my personal best cooked potato. 
I loved it.
Almost threw away $20.... 
Then after trying one on, I realized how stupid I look and bailed.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment