The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Linda Vista Sesh w Wrecking Crew, Wood Working, Happy BDay Stink, The Cunty Vid and Tomato Soup

Wood working has its fun side but if one isn't paying attention it'll sneak in a few jabs if it can.
Examples are below...
This is the thickest block I've made. A hair over 2" thick and unfortunately I didn't clamp it well enough to push out all of the concave of the recycled skateboard. Note to self: USE MORE CAMPS!
Then I noticed a rubber thingy in a different chopping block I made. I pulled it out with a pair of pliers and it left this little gap. I was bummed! Turns out some skateboard manufacturers inject rubber silicone into some skateboards to fill in the gaps. Wack!!! 
I keep all of my scraps and I sanded down a tiny piece and filled it with glue and tapped it in with a hammer and hoped for the best. This is the first time I've encountered something like this, so I'm considering it a learning experience.
Bad ass trailer.
We sleepy sometimes. He always loves to be in the same room as me. An excellent furry companion.
I saw thhese on the sale rack at Pacific Drive. I was tempted to buy them, but alas my money is better kept in my pocket.....For now.
I also saw Willy Santos at Pacific Drive! He's a tight bub.
Happy Birthday to Whiskey Slime Mike! AKA Stinky!
Then it was a nice walk home. Juniper hill in South Park.
Veggie platter. Gotta keep that plumbing running.
Tri fecta of Little Caesars pizza.
Greasy and affordable.
Igby, always up in my face.
Ringeth!
My mom in-law is a riot.
I also consider myself a riot from time to time.
Solitary confinement.
Gotta love a local homie video!
Great job Jesse!
Dinner of champions.
Doc bought  anew Porchse. I asked him to let me know if he ever needed any help spending his money.
Support your local tamale lady!
Off to Linda Vista Skatepark with the Wrecking Crew. I love going for a ride in Neils van! 
Packed. No biggie.
Early warm ups with Neil can be hectic.
He loves it.
He also loves this bowl.
Tom, suffering.
This crazy crack head on the bridge was wielding a tazer. Sketchy.
Burrito time! Get in my belly!
The repair I made ended up turning out alright!
Love the rails on this one.
Beautimous.
Stopped by Local Skateshop in Lakeside and crushed a few beers with the owner Marc Johnson.
He hooked me up with a shirt too! Thanks bub!
Then it was home to the best bowl of tomato soup I've ever made.
So dreamy.
Had to bust out the big clamps!
Oooy-gooey.
And another big clamp for some noses and tails.
Now we wait for it to dry.
More pizza. This was from Luigi's Pizzeria in Golden Hill. The left on is called "The Sports Bar" and basically a baked potato on a pizza. The right, "Crime Scene" with ground sausage, ricotta cheese and marinara sauce on top! I want this right now....

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment