The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, March 9, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Oakland / Lower Bob's Super Bowl Weekend

BOUGHT AN $80 ROUND TRIP TICKET TO OAKLAND TO SEE OUR COMMANDNBEEF!
Some much needed fuck-off-ary was in order.
Nothing beats the heebie-jeebies like slamming a couple of schooners of Stone IPA before boarding a flight.
Shirt and a chopping block for the bub Benji!
Calm as Hindu cows.

Oh how we have arrived like a entourage in a Too Short vid!
FUCK YEA!
Oakland Coliseum. Raiders won't be there anymore...
A man and his dog.
Hailey! About three feet off the ground. She has the biggest heart!
"$10 Super Bowl Party!"
Also, that is the last pic of my beloved Sk8Mafia hat. I lost it.
Rest in piss.
Chug-a-lug, bub!
Brother.
Williams Liquor. It's funny when you know where you are at because you notice the booze huts.
Next thing ya know, PISSING IN THE BUSHES!
Then we wound up at the King Fish to dive into a total black out.
I don't even remember Hailey being there but I'm sure she walked our drunk ass' home.
The next day, Super Bowl Sunday. I literally spent the whole morning barfing my heart out. 
Drinking on an empty stomach is never a good idea, and boy did I pay for it.
I was finally well enough to crawl to the living room floor and watch the Patriots lose the game.
It was a great high scoring game, but not the outcome I would have preferred.
Anywho....
The next morning was my last day and I requested that we go to "Home of Chicken and Waffles".
Three years ago on King Baby's bachelor party, I broke away from the horde in the middle of the night and drunken stumbled a few miles 'til I found this place!
Amazing, just as I remembered it!
The bub went with chicken thieghs and a waffle.
I ordered a side of mac n cheese for starters!
Then I plowed down my own plate of chicken tenders and a waffle. It was delicious!
Personalized menu from inspired by loyal customers.
We had a beer for breakfast too, in order to ease our aching insides.
Then it was time for another, so we hit up 'The Merchants'.
This place is fucking super divey.
Salty old day drinkers! Our kinda place!
Wish I could have spent more time here, but we were on a mission!
Nothing fancy...
MONDAY, MONDAAAAAAAAY!
No love for the police in Oakland.
Not all cops are bastards.
Cheers bub! Love day drinking and sliming it up with the bub.
Picture me rolling!
Finally we had reached our destination. On the outskirts of west Oakland. Near the more industrious area.....
Lower Bobs Skatepark! %100 DIY SKATEBOARDING!
Made by some hard working skaters.
"OUR LIFE"
These guys kill it.
No artists were present. It would have been sick to see a piece get worked on.
Heavy of the creepy vibe!
Lines for days!
Shout out to my can of beer for acting as a tripod while film a trick of myself.
The mosaic work here is crazy. Somebody took alot of time to remind us of our forefathers of skateboarding.
18 forever inspired.
PStone forever. We didn't know it, but it was his birthday today. We chugged a buncha cold ones for the bub.
Shout out to my brother from another mother for following me to this place. 
In this case the adventure and destination were the whole ride!
Picture me (not) rolling!
Burnt.
Very burnt.
This was so sick! I love skeletons!
This American flag mosaic was awesome too!
Door way to the action!
Big Hungry and the boys were cool as shit. They let us hang out and treated us like their own.
Skateboarding is awesome like that.
Locals ripping.
Raney Beres. Chomper.
Time to wheel on outta here...
Then it was a drunken flight home!
Miss you already bub!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment