The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Shred Day w/ DHodge at Len Moore Skatepark

Go someplace you haven't been in a while.
It'll renew the stoke!
Dipped monty grind on the big a-frame hubba by David Hodge. I'm too friggin' scared to niseslide this that thing!
Respect, bub!
Shitty self portrait. I sure and hairy and ugly!
Chopper life. Love me some ape-hangers!
Len Moore skatepark. Pretty sure this place opened in 2003. Used to be a pay park. Now it's open for free to the public....
But no one really goes here anymore.
Except a few locals.
And a dog! I love dogs! Especially ones shaped like hot dogs!
Big ledges and big flat bars.
I dropped in on this steep hubba....once. At a Osiris demo. It was the day the Osiris video "Subject to Change" premiered. Brockman was here ripping. He was riding Toy Machine boards. Before Jamie Thomas snatched him up for the Zero Army.

Clearly somebody went pro....And I continued to teach kids how to kickflip!
Haaaaaaa!
Place was filled with insane terrain.
Not a very well built park by today's standards...
Noseblunt by David.
This ditch are sure was fun though!
Then we went to a certified piece of suck.
Better than nothing!
I got spots!
Then time for some down time.
And corn dogs!
Smothered in pollo asada!
Beautimous.
"Fuck you!"
"Fuck you!"
Yep, fuck me. And my cholesterol. And my blood pressure.
Hopefully I'll die to eat another day!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment