The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery-Stake Chop House in Coronado, Recycled Skateboards, I WANT PIZZZZAAAAAAAA and Back to the BBQ Pit

Welcome back everybody!
We be heavy on the food today! No apologies, what you get is what you see.
Live fast, so you may outrun death.
Stake Chop House and Bar, located 1309 Orange Avenue in sunny Coroando, 92118.
Prime USDA beef!
All the fixin's too!
Dessert! All drizzled on.
Multiple desserts.
We pulled out all the stops. Decadence!
On a side note, this place cost buko $$$$$.
Luckily my brother works here and gets %50 off!
Back to the recycled skateboards grind.
My heart goes out to the bub Stu Graham, who's daughter recently passed away due to cancer.
Fuck cancer. I hate cancer. Everybody hates cancer.
All grinded away. The angle grinder does a kick ass job and its alot lighter than a belt sander,
The weight of a belt sander strains my wrist and makes it sore.
Another "9 inch slab by Stu Graham and Creature skateboards.
Evening hype!
Closest pizza joint to my pad. Golden Hills.
Long live Route 44. Never had the wings here before.
Mandatory can of Hamm's while I wait for my pies.
"Sports Bar" on the left, bacon, potato's, chives and sour cream! Basically a baked potato on a pizza! The "Crime Scene" on the right wit ground sausage, ricotta cheese and splattered with marinara sauce on top!
Leftovers. Lunch prep for the next day.
I want pi-zzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I know I've posted this before.....fuggit.
Get in my belly!
Shout out to the bub Stewart for supporting EATFIEND since day one!
This is my spot!
Very mom and pop-ish.
Hard working people at this spot.
Very reasonably priced too.
They finally put collard greens on the menu too!
GET IN MY BELLY!
Shredding with this bub in the next blog! 
Stay tuned!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment