The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Xanarchy, Luigi's Pizzeria, Poker Night and Slamming

Been a few days of no blogging.
Some would say I've been blowing it. I'd say I've been building up content and shredding...
Enjoy!
I love cake.
Stopped by Tower Tattoo Parlor to say hi to the bub Skooter.
He's a rad artist.
Time for a breakfast bowl!
Cheese, bacon, avocado. You know how we do!
All chopped up and ready for consumption.
I saw a bunny at work the other day.
I got spots, baby!
Keep finding rad music on the internet.
Kids these days.... His shirt compelled me to investigate this 'artist'.
Not worth posting. It's a fucking joke. Shitty trap music filled with my beloved bird calls.
Night sesh at City Heights park!
Then to Luigi's for some slices and pints.
I fuggin' love pizza.
And beer.
I'll have on of each, please!
Slices on slices!
Then across the street to Gilley's for a few more pints.
Love this divey pit and the people in it.
Then on the walk home, I picked up a tall can.
Feeding frenzy.
Shout out to the bub Spencer Pratti for hooking me up with all these boards!
My little furry man.
Poker night!
Biscuit was all in.
$100 for 1st place, $20 for 2nd.
All passed out.
Not sure what the ketchup packet was all about.
Sweating out at my favorite bowl.
The fatter I get, the harder gravity pulls me to the earth.
These bubs rule.
Consumption...gluttony....excess.
Supposedly these are 'sins'.
Scootering is the real sin. Throw that thing on the dumper.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment